Powerful Internet solution for records management. Clients with a web browser and proper security can perform searches, retrievals, data entry, create custom reports, process items for destruction, schedule retention, return items, download data for onsite use and much more.
More About InfoKeeper (Word Doc)
Contact Metropolitan Archives if you would like to...
- use office & storage space more efficiently
- effectively manage valuable information
- conduct online searches
- save time searching through files, notebooks, etc.
- exercise greater control over cost & activities
- promote greater security & protection for records
- maintain confidentiality of client or patient information
- track inventory status and activity online
- assure regulatory compliance
- observe recommended retention guidelines
- obtain expert assistance with organizing & indexing
- ensure secure destruction
Why Entrust Your Records
to Metropolitan Archives?
• 85+ Years of Expertise
• Certified Records
Manager on Staff
• Convenient Location
• Customer Focus
• Strict Inventory Control
• Advanced Technology
• WEB Access
• Restricted Access
• State-of-the-Art Security
• Monitored 24/7
• Service Guarantee
As a small business, Metropolitan Archives is focused on its reputation as a service oriented, hands-on vendor, responsive to the unique requirements of each and every client.
Metropolitan Archives is pleased to support the records management community through involvement in local chapters of ARMA International, AIIM, and AHIMA and by compliance with standards and best practices endorsed by those organizations as well as those of NAID and PRISM. Through ICRM we have a Certified Records Manager on staff and our business has been featured in industry publications.